Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

A Random Update

A random update. 

Life has been moving on quite smoothly. Amitabha. 

But I keep feeling insecure. Hmmm, alright, just don't think so much. Problems come, fix it, life goes on. Weee! 

Today, my impulse comes! Finally, I willing to fix the creepy-on-and-off-knocking-sound from the rear of my car. Creepy? Yeah, it sounds like somebody is hiding in your car boot and knocking, on and off, not vigorously but just enough to let you know something is there. But of course, see nothing when I open my car boot. Woo, imagine this feeling when you are driving alone at late night. Lol... Alright, okay, it is me who overthinking. =D

Anyway, the root cause are two rear absorbers. 

Unit price per absorber (for Peroduo Kelisa) is RM65. Another RM40 charged for service fee. 


RM170 gone in less than 30 minutes. Argggh, pain. Pay day come fast wey...

No comments:

Post a Comment