Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Recent Obsession - BODY BUILDING

My recent obsession?

B O D Y - B U I L D I N G ! ! !

I've begun visiting gym on daily basics since I started to work thanks to in house gym facilities provided by my co. Well, alright, I tried to go gym daily but there are cheat days in between of course. So, there are about 6 months time now. Results?


How do you say? :D

Hmmmmm, the results might not be able to consider as prominent in 6 months time. But I enjoy it! There are abundant of knowledge in body building. There is no one-size-fits-all recipe. You have to study, experiment and evaluate which recipe serves you the best. I enjoy exchanging knowledge with gym-ers. Cool!

My abs are not bulked up yet. Hopefully next post I will be able to show off my 6 packs? Let's make it happen! Aza aza fighting!

2 comments: