Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Body Building - 2013 March Progess

Woohoo! Here comes to the end of March! Happy April Fool Day in advance! :D

A short update on my body building progress to keep me motivated. KEEP IT UP MAN!

New gadget added to my fitness routine, running shoes - Nike Lunarlon.

Apart of body building, I'm gonna pump up my stamina. I can't complete a 10K run now. I exhausted at 5K+. I wanted to join Penang Bridge marathon for 21K. But I doubted.  I think I should go for 10K run first... :( 

A cool app to introduce here. If you are a smartphone user, Nike+ Running App is an awesome utility for you. It tracks your progress using GPS, gives you feedback as you run, allows you to review your progress later, motivates you, etc. Most importantly, free of charge for all the cool features! Man you ain't gonna miss this! Get it now!

Yo, last post talked about showing off 6 pack. Uhmmmm... 


I would say, more definition needed!


Why don't you just show up dear 6 pack? T.T

Anyway, body building takes years. I'm still in infancy stage. Train hard. Let's see how well can I go next post! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment